People that have a level 50 Habi, how does getting your np work?

el_blubo

Once you hit level 50, every 1,000 xp you get, you get 500 neopoints. This 500 nps pops up on your Habitarium as purple gems that you have to click to collect. I personally have never earnt 100k a day, or even close to that, but I've never tried. The way people earn so much money is by leaving Habitarium on over night and during the day, collecting xp constantly! :)

Hope this helped.

There are lots of good guides out there... but basically, I have six nesters, three soldiers, and the rest are workers. You can easily get 100k a day if you leave it on all the time - however you do have to check in about every six hours to put them in houses for a few minutes and to collect the purple gems.

Obviously not possible for everybody, but if you can you can make a fortune :)

I'll reiterate that the key to making lots of NP once you reach lvl. 50 is having the majority of your P3s as workers.

I don't think I've ever hit the 100K/day mark, but I've never kept track as I collect a few gems here and there. I think I rake in around 60-70K on a good day, which is still really nice for doing nothing.

Like everyone else said, every time you fill up the XP bar, a purple gem will then appear and you have to collect it in order to earn your 500 NP.
For now, I only have 6 nesters, 3 soldiers and the rest are workers (Though I never maximize my population, really)
I personally rely on egg discarding in order to fill up my XP bar.

And I..personally don't want to leave my Habitarium overnight for these reasons:
1) Electricity consumption

2) Fear of having my Habitarium locked out
3) My P3's are going to be tired soon anyways..

I never earned a 100 grand with my Habi in a day..but I believe you can achive that in a day like literally a day, 24 hours.

It was a lot easier to get the 100k a day before they started to have "daily maintenance" at 2 am NST. They basically didn't want people to leave their habis up over night and that was the way they did it. It more or less for an hour shuts down the habi and if you have a board full of gems will lock you out.

Now if you want the 100k a day you have to work more for it. I probably only make around 80-90k because I shut mine off around 10pm.

It was a lot easier to get the 100k a day before they started to have "daily maintenance" at 2 am NST. They basically didn't want people to leave their habis up over night and that was the way they did it. It more or less for an hour shuts down the habi and if you have a board full of gems will lock you out.

Now if you want the 100k a day you have to work more for it. I probably only make around 80-90k because I shut mine off around 10pm.

Actually, the nightly maintenance isn't happening right now. Habi stopped going down around the same time the war started, and I'm still getting a full board in the morning.

When the maintenance is happening, you still can safely leave your Habi alone overnight. It's just really important that you don't try to refresh your Habi while it is down. That isn't a problem for me, since I am never up that early anyway. If you do, that's when you get locked out. If you just leave it alone while it's doing its thing, your P3s will just kind of stop collecting XP when it goes down, and won't start up again until you refresh the page- but you can click on all of your gems when you go back to it, no problem.

You also need to pay attention to your computer. My computer, as well as most of my friends' computers, really do not like Habi running too long, and they run really hot. Also, Flash often crashes on me if I leave Habi running too long (and sometimes my browser will, too). So for me, it's not worth filling my board with gems and risking a lockout (I've been locked out twice; once soon after level 50 was released and I reached it, which took months, and a second time when I shut my computer down when leaving the house, except it didn't actually shut down because Firefox was not responding -- I had to delete pages and pages of filled storages and eggs, trying 6 different times before I could release myself). The lockouts cost me many times as many NP in lost opportunity (I could have earned NP for the XP from those eggs, plus all the days I was without my Habi, I couldn't earn anything) than I would have earned by leaving it up 24/7. Plus it would have killed my computer. So just be cautious and smart. Pay attention to your computer, don't let your board fill up completely, always collect gems before closing Habi, and have fun. If you do get locked out, it's not the end of the world, just a pain.

Actually, the nightly maintenance isn't happening right now. Habi stopped going down around the same time the war started, and I'm still getting a full board in the morning.

When the maintenance is happening, you still can safely leave your Habi alone overnight. It's just really important that you don't try to refresh your Habi while it is down. That isn't a problem for me, since I am never up that early anyway. If you do, that's when you get locked out. If you just leave it alone while it's doing its thing, your P3s will just kind of stop collecting XP when it goes down, and won't start up again until you refresh the page- but you can click on all of your gems when you go back to it, no problem.

I must not be lucky then. The first time I tried this I got locked out, and I have been locked out one other time for the same thing (forgot to collect before I went to bed) and I collected them all when I woke up but after I refreshed I was locked out.

I must not be lucky then. The first time I tried this I got locked out, and I have been locked out one other time for the same thing (forgot to collect before I went to bed) and I collected them all when I woke up but after I refreshed I was locked out.

Weird, you must be very unlucky! I haven't had any issues, and I have 40 workers... I've been locked out once, but that was before the maintenance, and that was my own stupidity.

How much of your map is covered by decorations? That's the only thing I can think of.

I keep minimum things out, I even remove the houses right after I use them. I have 5 nests, a dozen storage containers, three dandelion things to put over where I block in the pets and the 3 other things I use to block (I use the storage on both sides of the wood and a nest on one side of the stone). Most of it is off of the map that the gems appear in though. I have been super unlucky with mine though. I feel like I have had to reset at least 6-8 times and I have read so many guides on how to prevent being locked out.

I keep minimum things out, I even remove the houses right after I use them. I have 5 nests, a dozen storage containers, three dandelion things to put over where I block in the pets and the 3 other things I use to block (I use the storage on both sides of the wood and a nest on one side of the stone). Most of it is off of the map that the gems appear in though. I have been super unlucky with mine though. I feel like I have had to reset at least 6-8 times and I have read so many guides on how to prevent being locked out.

O_o weird. That's not very dissimilar to mine. I have no idea!