Greetings, Fellow Neopians!

nicoley13

So I'm rude because I've been posting here for a couple of days without introducing myself. My name is Nicole and I first signed up for Neopets in 2000. I was a serious player for a while, then I drifted to and from the site over a number of years, and now for the last several months I've been spending far too much time on Neopets again. I don't know how active I'll be here in the long term, but the forums are really great and I'm happy to meet you all!

P.S. My avatar is a picture of The Great Yodelling Pickle. This is in fact a real thing and I have one. XD

Awh. It's not rude, especially considering we were in the middle of battle and a lot was going on. :P I've seen you around of course but I'm Xandria and it's great having you here! I think I probably first signed up for neopets around 2000 as well, but I was so young I had no idea what I was doing. I don't think I ever made it to over 10k. LOL. I just recently started playing neopets about a year or so ago. I've been completely addicted ever since! Not only to neopets, but also to these forums. :laughingsmiley:

I actually had to google "The Great Yodeling Pickle" because I had no idea what is was. I came across some reviews on Amazon that I found hilarious and after looking at it, I think I might just have to buy one. xD

"My twelve year-old niece asked for the Justin Bieber CD for Christmas, so I bought her this yodeling pickle. Nobody so far can tell the difference."

"After hearing the music of Nickelback and being highly disappointed, I began a quest to find something better. This item fits the bill perfectly. The yodeling pickle shows much more talent, creativity, and potential than Nichelback ever has, or will, show. SALUTE THE PICKLE!"

xD Thanks for the laugh!

Welcome to the forums! Hope to see you around. :)

Even after explaining that your icon is a yodelling pickle, I still have no idea what it is but I love it.

I always thought I was doing fairly well financially on Neopets years ago. At least for someone who didn't restock or...cheat. I used to complete a bunch of jobs at the Faerieland Employment Agency. The super duper basic jobs you could get if you were fast enough paid out 10k each (minus however much the items you had to buy cost). 10k was a lot more ten years ago than it is now! I don't really know how the Employment Agency works these days, but I enjoyed it back then!

Some of those reviews are almost as amusing at the pickle itself! haha I actually have a pickle gallery on Neopets. Not very big, but I wasn't looking to collect that much. A yodeling pickle is a pickle that...yodels. You pick it up, press the button, and it makes a yodeling noise. It is clearly one of man's greatest inventions, second perhaps only to the pickle itself.