YEAHHHHH, FESTIVAL OF NEGGS!!!

deadninja6

YEAHHHHH, FESTIVAL OF NEGGS!!! (If anyone gets the World of Warcraft reference, I love you, and if you don't, sorry for being annoying.:P) Anyone looking forward to it, now that the vie for the Obelisk is almost over?(Yeah, I'm one of those people.:P) I know I am, considering last year I didn't have the funds to... y'know... do anything there, on account of it being prior to my going into boot camp.:P

I'm really looking forward to it! Considering I don't know a thing about it as I haven't been on neo long enough. I cannot wait! :)

Is it definitely going to happen? Even though we just had a war and everything? I don't know what it is, I've never been around for one before so just curious.

TNT said that it was definitely going to happen in one of the recent editorials.

Anywho, I suppose I'm looking forward to it. It's not really that much of an event. I can't even remember what we did last year other than get a ton of tiny NC eggs.

I think this is my favourite event of the Neo-calendar, besides Halloween. There's something about the Negg Festival that's so...festive.

Hopefully the Obelisk War is going to wrap up soon and we can all go back to waiting for the next site event :P

If I can remember correctly, I was actually around last year for the festival, instead of on one of my regular hiatuses (hiati?) Of course, that was a different account than the one I use now.

I seem to remember using TDN's helps and just going 'round and 'round and 'round 'til I found all the neggs for each day. :D

TNT said that it was definitely going to happen in one of the recent editorials.

Anywho, I suppose I'm looking forward to it. It's not really that much of an event. I can't even remember what we did last year other than get a ton of tiny NC eggs.

Awesome :) Well, I find any events that break up the monotony of how I usually play exciting...at least, welcomed!