Habitarium Issue?

rasgirl

So I have recently been playing on the Habitarium, and a tiny egg appeared in the upper left corner. I cannot move it, and need to place things in that area, so if someone can help me with this issue, that would be great. Thank-you!

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (hrtbrk).
The original topic is now answered and will be closed.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.
Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact hrtbrk if you have any questions regarding this action.

Well, usually when I have that issue it's quickly resolved by refreshing. Usually they are what is known as 'ghost eggs' or something like that. :P It's an inventory glitch. I wish I could be of more help to you, but anytime I've had this issue all I had to do was refresh or delete the egg. :/

http://www.neopets.com/~nimmo#MPETNL

This explains it better than I can, and this is the only thing that's worked for me to keep those phantom eggs gone. The point is, these phantom eggs tend to appear when the game doesn't register that a nester is on the nest. So after you fix this, make sure to refresh after you put nesters on their nests, just to make sure that it doesn't happen again.

I've actually tried that but it doesn't seem to work. Thanks for taking the time to post, though!

Edit; Whoops, Wildbreeze's post just showed up. I'll try that once my current batch of eggs are incubated, thanks!