Soon I'm Going to Have a Daily Pill Cocktail

Anxious Zombie

Today I called my doctor and was able to actually talk to him (a singular perk to depression, you get to be on the high risk list), and I told him about how I've been feeling overly sick through mother natures monthly gift (>.>). So he recommended I take a multi-vitamin with added iron. No big deal right, add my depression pills and that's only two pills a day.

But I also have to talk to talk to him about going back on birth control AND in about a month if my sleeping doesn't improve he's going to write me up a sleeping aid prescription. I feel so very old on the inside now -_- The only good news is I apparently will be able to take everything at the same time, so no having to make myself out a pill schedule.

Aww, I know the feeling! I take a bunch of pills for my depression. (Actually one pill for depression and the rest are just iron and vitamins and stuff that supposedly help) and they might get me something to help me sleep next month. It's really convenient to take everything at the same time, but it sucks if you happen to forget... 'cause then you forgot all of them! c: But hey, yay for getting better, right? :) AND for being on the highrisk list, it does make it so much easier to get advice from the doctor in a somewhat timely manner!

I can totally relate. This is coming from someone who takes an anti-depressant, sleeping aid, b-vitamin and magnesium supplements, daily anti-inflamtory, and a benzo to keep my panic attacks under control.

I'm only 20 myself, and feel like an old lady cause I can't forget to take my meds. If you ever need to talk to someone, I'm here. I know it's tough, but hang in there. You don't have to take anything you don't want and always talk to your doctor to access the risks and benefits of each drug. :)

Don't worry, be happy. :D

You, my friend, are much stronger then I am. At that point I would beg a higher power to just end it (I'm a weird case of depression who can't actually kill herself, but would gladly die for someone else)

I can relate. I've got my anti-crazy pills, spirulina, artichoke supplements, multivitamin and d vitamin pills. I take spirulina and artichoke pills with every meal and the rest is just once per day. But all of these pills make me feel older than I am too. I don't even dare thinking about how it'll be in 10-20 years from now.

I can relate. I've got my anti-crazy pills, spirulina, artichoke supplements, multivitamin and d vitamin pills. I take spirulina and artichoke pills with every meal and the rest is just once per day. But all of these pills make me feel older than I am too. I don't even dare thinking about how it'll be in 10-20 years from now.

I died the first time when I was 14, at the time they did not have much hope I'd make it that many years. I got better. There have been three times since than that I should have died, but it didn't last. Now, it is unlikely that the ABPA will kill me, the whole heart failure thing is the most likely candidate. I'm not complaining, everything since that time many years ago has been a bonus, I remember to give thanks to "She whom created all things".

Just remember, we never choose that path that we must walk, for most of us the path finds our feet and we go where it goes. You might be pill free in 20 years, you might be doing a Tango on the Florida-to-Cuba bridge on your 150th birthday, the future is rarely known and never predictable.

One can hope, Coltom :) Perhaps I'll become wonderwoman!

In your flesh flows the matter of the first Creation, in your blood flows the matter of dying stars.

In you is the life from the first Mother, in you is the generations yet to come.

You burn with the fire that will not end, you are the promise of all tomorrows.

You are all that you have been, you are all that you are, you are all that you might become.

You are unique upon this worlds, beloved and cherished by the Creator.

I call any man, I call any person that thinks less of you than this, then I call them a fool, and who has time for fools?

I'm in the same boat- I stopped taking most of my daily multivitimins, so I'm down to only 4-5 pills a day- my iron supplement, and glucosamine (my poor knees ;_; ).

It sucks having to take a bunch of pills every day. But it's better than the alternative- physically feeling like an elderly person. :)

I finally got off dailies a few months ago. It didnt last long, my body was freaking out and i was constantly ill. My only friend when i'm bedridden is the internet which means gaiaonline and neopets.

You're not alone even if it seems that way. :)