Anyone Want To Help Build A Site?

satelliting

Hey, I am the owner of a game site called East Games. It is a free site that just simply host games for school sites. My school has blocked almost every game site, but cannot block my site. Therefore, I work diligently everyday to improve it and keep it running. The people I want to work with me would not be getting paid, rather they would just be co-owners with me.There would be no pay, but you would be owners just like myself. I would be slightly above you, but not much. The site is:

eastgames.weebly.com

It is currently in progress. It gets about 70-120 views a day, it varies daily. I believe with the help of some co-owners who could get more games into the site and help run content at all times, we could make an amazing and possibly worth wild site. Who knows, we could become a major gaming site!

Please inbox me or comment on this page. Please no rude comments. If you have a question, however, please inbox me.

I know many people may not like the idea at first, but it is a great way for everyone to get to know more about one another. I would like to have as many people as possible help me out! If we got big enough, maybe we could go pro and start using ads on the site. It would just take time and lots of time into the site. If we could get around 500-700 games onto the site, I am positive we could start getting paid and go pro! We have around 50 now.

Come on guys! Help a brother out! Co-owners? That is amazing for people!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post. If you have something you wish to add, edit yout previous post.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Wow, your website is amazing. Unfortunately, I don't like flash game website very much, so good luck finding a partner :)

Thank you! If you guys could vote that would be amazing! I hope to find someone by this weekend who would be willing to help!

• 2 months later...

No i don't want to build any site for me now, it is just because i am a developer and i make many sites but now i want to do rest for all these kind of coding so keep these kind of threads away from me.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts on topic. If you have nothing helpful to add, best not to post.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.