Habitarium Question

el_blubo

Once you've made your habitarium, is there no way to restart and pick a new one? I dont really care for the one I picked and it really sucks so I kind of want to just start over

There are a few ways to restart your Habitarium, but it's only allowed if you're actually locked out of your Habitarium, because it involves creating Habi on your side, and that could look suspicious otherwise.

Would you be able to get a different layout by doing this? I was recently locked out, and considered using a different layout on my side to see if it would "spill over" into my main account. But I figured it would be best to go with the same layout, as to not completely bork it up by having buildings in places that there could be no buildings in the other layout.

I know a few guildmates who have done a reset and gotten a different layout, not sure how well it turned out for them but it did reset. But again, I'm not going to recommend it for someone who doesn't actually need to reset, to avoid further complications with TNT. And strictly speaking, there's no option for you to change the map you chose, so to answer the original question, then - no.

Okay, thanks. I think I'll just keep the one I've got. Though, hopefully I won't get locked out again and I definitely won't try to merge without being locked out. I like my account too much to try that sort of shenanigans without proper reason.

Actually my Habitarium reset (and I could choose a new layout) after I left it alone for a long time- they might have a 30, 60, or 90 day timer on it. If you're willing to wait, that wouldn't threaten your account in any way. Just sayin'.