Hello again

babird1

I've been "off" Neopets and TDN for a few years now, basically just checking in when events happen. Used to be on Neopets for a few hours every day :) being active with guilds, malls, and even updating a Neopets help website at 3:00 AM local time to have the crossword puzzle answers out :sleeping_03anim: . So much has happened since then and I balance so many different projects across work, family, and leisure time that I have learned not to make commitments just in case I can't follow through- I just try to be there and help out wherever and whenever I can. So here I am, back on Neopets and back on TDN trying to keep up with stuff while sipping my morning coffee. I want you all to know I think TDN really is the best Neopets help site on the web- the staff and fans all feel like a great big family! :thumbsup:

How kind, Xepha- I should have known you would remember me :laughingsmiley: and yes I have been battling :medieval: in the Battledome to the best of my pets' abilities, which is not great but not terrible either. It will be interesting to see how this "plot" turns out.

Welcome back! & I love what you wrote. You are so right, this website really is the most helpful out of them all. Not to mention we have the best most helpful staff and members. I hope you enjoy it here as much as I do. :)