Hallo hallo!

Magpie

Hi all,

I've been using your Battlepedia quite a bit recently and noticed you had a forum - I like chatting to people so I thought I'd join!

My name's Alice and I've been playing Neo for years... too long really! I've had lots of breaks but the current Obelisk event has drawn me back.

Looking forward to meeting some new players!

Welcome to TDN, Alice :) I go by Kaie (or Rune, whichever you remember); one of the friendly neighbourhood mods.

Not that I stalk new people or anything, but I noticed your Kacheek's Kookith is named Yubaba - are you at all a fan of Hayao Miyazaki? If you aren't, then that's cool. But if you are, then *high fives* :D

Hope to see you around more! :)

Welcome to the forums Alice! (Such a beautiful name by the way) I'm Xandria, and have only been playing neo for a year... but I have been completely addicted ever since. I think I am just as addicted to this website and forums too though. :P I really hope you enjoy it here! Tons of amazing people and great staff.

Welcome to TDN, Alice :) I go by Kaie (or Rune, whichever you remember); one of the friendly neighbourhood mods.

Not that I stalk new people or anything, but I noticed your Kacheek's Kookith is named Yubaba - are you at all a fan of Hayao Miyazaki? If you aren't, then that's cool. But if you are, then *high fives* :D

Hope to see you around more! :)

Haha yes! I've been waiting for someone to catch the reference! I think Howl's Moving Castle is an amazing film.

Thank you so much everybody for the warm welcome, I hope to make some new friends here!