PIN Help

Snowyclaw

Im currently transfering accounts from my old account (Cplvr9) to my new account. I have a lot of nice clothes and backgrounds in my closet on my old account, and I want to access them. The trouble is that I need my PIN, and I cannot remember it. I have tried alot of the obvious things (e.g. 0000,1234, my birthday) and whenever I try to send away for it, it never arrives at my email. I then tried to change my email, just incase it was the wrong one, but I need my pin for that, too.

Please help me!

Thanks for the help, but the support page never loads for me, and I always check my junk mail when I don't receive things. Also, the day before I had received an email from them to give me the login details of my old account (as I couldn't remember it).

I decided to try opening the support page in a different browser, and it worked. Thank you for the advice!

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).
The original topic is now answered and will be closed.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.
Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.