Hey there~

Hello everyone! I'm StarDragon, or just simply Star.

I've been playing Neopets since I was little and I've never really had anyone to talk to about neopets as I got older.

Of course, I lost my old account from when I was little and now I've recently gotten back into Neopets (Unfortuneatly I wasn't on Neopets for a while, and I came back to a plot I can't even take part in, ahaha.) with a new account and some new pets. And by recently I mean 15 months ago.

Ahaha..

Well, I figured since I got back into Neopets that it'd be a good oppurtunity to make some new friends.

And I guess that's just about it with me and my neopets history?

Also, just some side info, I really like drawing and writing.. but any drawing on my neopets account is probably horribly outdated. Hehe..

Well, nice choice then :p

Html is pretty simple once you understand the logic. There are loads of sites out there where you can grab the codes that do the job you're looking for. Of course, you might need css if you want more control over the different modules, which I don't know how to do. Izzy has a guide you might want to look at, if you want to make your own: http://www.neopets.com/~sariyra