Battledome Equipment Tips for level 35

Currently my strongest Neopet that I use in battle dome is my level 35 Kacheek, I was wondering if anyone could help me upgrade my equipment and possibly give me some tips on what to train on for stats. I haven't played neopets for a long time so some of my items may be outdated/weak :S

Here are my current stats and equipment:Neopets.png

*Please note that I do not have alot of neopoints, around 800k but I am willing to spend maybe around 200k or maybe more, just not all of my money :P

Looks like your set is attack oriented. Sell your Scarab Ring, Stone Club, Green Frost Cannon and Thief Dagger. Get a Patched Magic Hat. Also get the ever awesome Downsize!. It blocks 50% of all icons once per battle. I suggest you get a 15-icon muffin. If you save enough money, consider Randomly Firing Freezing Ray. 50% Freeze for 500-600k. If you want to raise money, sell Scuzzys Comb x2 and buy Scroll of Knowledge x2. (x2 means 2 weapons of the same kind)

For your stats, Train your defence to the 35 boost. Then train your HP and attack to 55. Train Defence next to 55.

This should be your stats and set by then.

Set:

Scuzzys Comb x2 or Scroll of Knowledge x2

Lesser Healing Scroll

Leaf Shield

Patched Magic Hat

Downsize!

15-icon muffin

Randomly Firing Freezing Ray (If you save enough)

Stats:

Level: 35

Strength: 55

Defence: 55

HP: 55

Also, get the free ability Static Cling. It does 3 constant light icons. If you're looking for a stronger ability, try An Icicle. It does 6 constant water icons for 10 water blessings. It will cost you 52.5-60k NP.
Abilities:
Static Cling
An Icicle
One last note, once you reach Level 50, get Lens Flare. It will cost 170k. Get the Throw pillows ability for 15 air blessings and then take advantage of the half price and buy Lens Flare for 8 light blessings. Take note that each weak bottled faerie will give 1-2 blessings. (Average is 1.4)