War Begins As Six Factions Fight For The Obelisk!

hrtbrk

I found mine on other pages, and viewed them on the Obelisk page. I don't know if they were on the BD page or not, but I don't recall seeing them there. I got one that was timed and another to beat a certain person 8 times.

Has the cap limit for points been found? I saw on the neoboards people saying that they have battled the people hundreds of times, so even claimed over a thousand battles. I've battled each at least 50 times on Mighty, but would like to know the cap so that I don't miss out on easy points. :P

Has the cap limit for points been found? I saw on the neoboards people saying that they have battled the people hundreds of times, so even claimed over a thousand battles. I've battled each at least 50 times on Mighty, but would like to know the cap so that I don't miss out on easy points. :P

That's a really good question - if anyone follows up on this, I would really like to know also. I definitely didn't even battle 50 times per challenger, but at this point, it would be really good to know whether I should keep fighting older waves to just rack up points...

I just started doing my daily battles, and I'm winning and not getting my HP back. What is up with that?

I just started doing my daily battles, and I'm winning and not getting my HP back. What is up with that?

Not sure if you saw this thread yet, but we all seem to be experiencing that. :/