What should I do from now on?

Hello, everyone.

I've been reading set advices and guides for the plot, but now I'm not sure about what I should do.

My stats and set:

Level 80

HP 159

Strenght 86

Defense 33 (training right now)

Greater Healing Scroll

Downsize!

Brynns Legendary Sword of Wraith Smiting

Hanso Charisma Charm

Parasol of Unfortunate Demise

Randomly Firing Freeze Ray

Purple Sticky Hand

Scroll of Knowledge

I also have 2 PPots.

So, I don't know if I should keep training (I'm not sure if there would be enough time), if I should buy new weapons and sell some of the ones I have now and if I should buy the new habilities.

I have 2m now, but I also don't wanna buy an weapon with an inflated price.

I need some advice from you guys. Thanks :)

Hello there! :D

Thank you for posting all the essentials that I would normally want to see when people are asking for help :)

First and foremost, what you're training. I suggest you focus Strength and HP. Defense can wait. There are many strategies for fighting with weak defenses but high HP and strength (others may be able to enlighten you more on this). But yes. That is what I suggest. Others should feel free to disagree, but that is what I think.

Next, your set is actually pretty much complete. I think you could do well with a couple of the 15-icon muffins that are currently selling for a very cheap price. Your constants are currently very earth + light heavy. All your constants contain some form of earth and light, and that's good. Personally, I do not like the iconage of Brynns Legendary Sword of Wraith Smiting. It's just a personal preference though.

You have two routes to go with this, you could:

A. Sell your Scroll of Knowledge and get another Brynns Sword of Wraith Smiting for stacked icons.

B. Sell your Scroll of Knowledge and Brynns Sword of Wraith Smiting and get Dr. Sloths Personal Bath Buddy x2 (which you can sell for close to no loss).

C. Keep your current constants.

If you wouldn't want to buy inflated weapons, I suggest you just stick with your current items. They're all pretty good already actually. I would suggest you get Altadorian Swordbreaker as another full blocker. But so far, so good.

But that's probably it :/

Also, hang on to your Prickly Potions. When you get to an opponent in the plot that has a high strength boost, they'll really come in handy because you'll be able to do more damage with those than you could with your weapons.

If you upgrade to the Bath Buddy x2, that means you'll do 28 icons * 2.5 boost = 70 damage. Since the Prickly Potions each attack with 6 reflected icons, if you have an opponent that has a strength boost higher than 5.833, then you should use your PPots, because 12 icons * 5.833 = 70 damage. Since this is a plot, it's likely that we'll get an opponent that has that high of a strength boost, so I would keep them! (Note that this only works if the opponent does fire and dark damage. You can check the Battlepedia to see what weapons your opponent has. We'll do our best to keep it up to date for the plot.)

Thanks for replying and thanks a lot for the information. :laughingsmiley:

I have 2.2m now and I wouldn't have enough money to buy Bath Buddy x2, because the Brynn Sword is 1.4m now. (Unless I could buy them for 3.6m).

So, I was thinking about keeping the sword until i have about 500k and buy only one Bath Buddy now.

Can I do that? (I'm not sure, because everybody says to buy 2 of them :P)

I was also thinking about buying the "An Icicle" hability. It's about 200k now. Is it worth it?