Problems processing my score :(

lovedwallflower

Hi guys :) i'm wondering if this ever happened to you and how you dealt with it..

I've just gotten a score of 3224 in Sutek's Tomb and I could have FINALLY gotten the avatar but i got that annoying red message that says that there were problems processing my score..

is this ticket material or should i just move on? can i expect them to award me the avatar in retrospect if i provide a screen grab of it?

any advice appreciated :)

Sadly, I doubt you'll get anywhere with a ticket. Submit it just in case, but I don't think they'll go for it.

The site is lagging really badly today. I would recommend not playing long games today, because it's frustrating when your score doesn't send.

Congrats on getting the score :-/ I hope you can get it again.

Usually you get a pop-up that tells you you got the avatar. If your score is reviewed, you'll still get it. If your score isn't sent, though, like in your case, you won't get it. :(

I actually was thinking of that the other day when I got that message. Luckily, I didn't have an avatar score, so I just played the game again, but I thought, "Wow, I hope that doesn't happen to anyone who just achieved an avatar score."

thank you guys for replying! i sent in a ticket, but woke up this morning and gave it another shot aaaaaaaaand:

Something Has Happened! sutekstomb.gif You are now eligible to use 'Suteks Tomb' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

:D :D

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).

The original topic is now answered and will be closed.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.