Hello TDN!

Crystalline

Hello from California! I go by Crystal, and I've been playing Neo on and off for the past couple of years. I joined the site when I was 12, and I still remember how my sister and I pestered our mother to fax in an actual signed form to allow us full access to the site. Guess we didn't want to fudge our birthdays like the rest of our friends, haha!

I've been using the dailies site and the avatar checklist for some time, and I figured it was about time to get over my shyness and introduce myself to some of the lovely folks here. Nice to meet you all, and I'm looking forward to the new plot and battledome! :)

Hey Crystal :) I joined way back in the day too, but I was one of those that fudged my birthday!

I'm sure you won't regret finally signing up, there's lots of friendly people around here that I'm sure will help you get over that shyness! I look forward to seeing you around the boards more!

Oops, didn't follow my own post and didn't realize that people had replied! I was starting to wonder if I had said something wrong haha.

Can't blame you Yumi, those "dumb old fish" looked quite different back in the day! Personally I used to have a killer obsession with Shoyrus.

And yes I like pirates hehe. My love for them has faded a bit (I haven't updated my userlookup in some time), but they'll still always hold a special place in my heart. :)

Thank you for the well wishes Haliaetus, and Koralis, your secret is safe with me. :)