Thyoras Tear

Raniline

Realcar, he didn't say that he got one!

Thyora's tear must be 70M So that means it's rare

You can get a Thick smoke bomb with the same icons for 9k - 15k but its one use

I just bought one the other day for this price. Typically TSB's are better if you are doing a small amount of fighting, but if you are planning to do several thousand battles then the TSB will probably end up losing you more NPs than if you had purchased the TTear. However, you do have to have a bunch of NPs to begin with in order to get the savings from purchasing a TTear. Does this make sense?

So yes, they are very expensive and very rare but well worth it :D

I just bought one the other day for this price. Typically TSB's are better if you are doing a small amount of fighting, but if you are planning to do several thousand battles then the TSB will probably end up losing you more NPs than if you had purchased the TTear. However, you do have to have a bunch of NPs to begin with in order to get the savings from purchasing a TTear. Does this make sense?

So yes, they are very expensive and very rare but well worth it :D

They are 10 mil inflated now since the plot is here.

When Thyora's Tear was 50mil, you could get about 17k interest a day assuming your bank account was as high as it could go - that is, enough to buy one or two thick smoke bombs a day. If you were planning on battling many times a day, Thyora's Tear actually worked out better. Even now, at 23k a day for 70mil in the bank, you're only getting 2-4 bombs a day. If you're planning to cap challengers in the plot, Tear might be better. For maximum profit, I would say probably selling when the last, really really tough challengers are released - of course, you may not have time to fight them yourself then. However, I would expect a heavy decrease in the price of Thyora's Tear after the plot.