Morning!

MrsRant

heya!

I am rhi, nice to meet you :rolleyes_anim:

I am an adult (40+) Neopet lover and have been on the game a while. I took a long break when my best friend and guild co-owner died but am back again. Settling back in I have found myself on TDN quite a bit and decided to join up.

I am a serious zafara lover and have 2 zaffy tatts on my arm. now that I have seen the newer colors, I want more! lols

:P

Hi and welcome to the forums! I've never seen anyone with a neopets tattoo! That's pretty rad. We have a "share your tattoo thread" here if you ever feel like sharing, I'm sure others would love to see them as much as I would. :)

So sorry to hear about your friend, but I'm glad you're back and decided to join TDNF. Lots of friendly people here.

Welcome, MrsRant :) I was once planning on getting a Vira tattoo, because she's super cool. Changed my mind, because I'm prone to allergies. I don't feel like tempting fate for something like this. Would love to see your zafara tats, if you feel like showing them off ^_^

Welcome, Rhi! I'm Jordan. I'm so sorry to hear about your friend, I hope you are doing well.

I have never spoken to someone with any Neopets tattoos.. I would absolutely love to see them!

I hope you enjoy your time here. :)