Creating Banners, Buttons, Userlookups, and More!

satelliting

Hello everyone. I am new here and want to try and start something up quickly! So I want to make some graphics! I will be opening my premade site

eventually on Neopets and I need some more stuff to put in my portfolio! All of teh request will be Neopets related only please. I will need you to include the following in a PM to me. Please only PM me and do not post on ehre unless saying you requested or just helping to bump this up.

*What would you like made: (Banner/ Button/ Ul/ Petpage/ ?)

*What theme would you like: (Color theme, etc.)

*Any special animation: (Buttons/ Banners)

*Any specific image: (URL/ Theme)

*What would you like it to say:

*Username I can contact you at in case you forget about this thread:

BUMP

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post or simply bump your topics. This is considered spam. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button. Also, please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine).

A new topic for graphics has been created.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Rune Valentine if you have any questions regarding this action.