Um... help with my stats/set please?

Sorry to bother you all, but you give me some advice on my pet and weapons? I'd appreciate it.

Pet:

HP - 66

STR - 60

DEF - 55

AGL - 21

INT - 202

Equips:

Ridiculously Heavy Battle Hammer

Rainbow Scroll

Leaf Shield

Scroll of the Scholar

Altadorian Swordbreaker

Golden Compass

Greater Healing Scroll

Sophies Magic Hat

Thank you for your time! :laughingsmiley:

You look like you're in pretty good shape! Your pet's strength and defense are just above a boost, so just keep plugging away at training to get to the next one. If you'd like to know more about training, or how to best maximize your training, visit the Battlepedia's Fast Training Guide.

Also, you're already using some good weapons. Without knowing your budget, it's difficult to know what class of weapons to recommend, so here's a general overview of where you can go.

If you are looking to diversify, you could consider a freezer like Randomly Firing Freeze Ray or Scroll of Freezing. Another option is a stealer like Purple Sticky Hand or the more-reliable, more-movement-needed Heavy Robe of Thievery. If you're happy with your strategy without stealing, I would suggest sticking with it and don't worry about training your movement just to get a good stealer.

The next class of attack weapons for you are the 12- and 13-iconers that run around 1 or 2m, like Ylanas Blaster or Brynns Legendary Sword of Wraith Smiting. Another option is to go for more dual-duties like Hanso Charisma Charm or Rusty Pitchfork.

Your shields are already pretty good. The next step up are the full-blocking shields like Hubrid Nox Memorial Shield or Faerie Tabard, which will probably run you around 8m. There aren't many worthwhile shields in between.

Your healer is fine since it heals 75% of your HP. That one should last you for awhile.

Other things to think about:

• Bombs. You don't really have a bomb in your set. You could go for the 15-icon one-use bombs like Brain Muffin or Swift Darkfire Negg Bomb. The cheapest multi-use bomb is Honey Potion, but nowadays you can get a 13-icon constant for close to the same price or just a little more, so I don't recommend it.
  • Reflector. Your set right now includes 4 constants, which you don't really need in one battle. If you want to start rotating them out, you could choose to rotate in some reflectors. There are a bunch of 50% reflectors that are very buyable (Expert Lens, for example). If you primarily battle in 1-P, these are great because you can see what kind of icons your opponent mostly deals, and then use that reflector against him/her.
  • Other. Downsize is a favorite of many battlers for its defensiveness.

If you're looking for more recommendations or more options, I suggest you visit the Battlepedia's Basic Weapon Sets guide. Pretty much any weapon on that page is a good one, and they're sorted into classes by "strength" (and therefore also price). You can mix and match, too, so you could start upgrading your constants while keeping your shield, for example.

Well, I have enough money. But if you say that I'm doing okay then there's no point.

Thanks!!! :laughingsmiley:

Yes, my suggestion would be to spend the Neopoints on increasing your stats. That's a lot more cost effective and can get you the results you want. Good luck!