Help on my Battledome Set Please!

Hey guys, so my neopet's current stats are

Level: 13:

Strength: 23

Defence: 25

Agility: 21

HP: 21

And still training him obviously

The current weapons I have are two hammers, a bronze scorchstone, and a parasol. I have about 2 million to work with, so any suggestions would be great, thanks!

Definitely train. The next boost is at 35, so try to get your strength and defense up there.

Which hammers are you using? If you search Hammer on the Battlepedia, there's a lot that come up, so it's tough to recommend a good upgrade. Gilded War Hammer and Ridiculously Heavy Battle Hammer are good hammers, so I'm assuming you mean one of those. With your current strength/defense/HP, you're probably good with either of those. If you want to upgrade, Scroll of Knowledge is pretty good and fairly cheap (without inflation, anyway).

For your healer, Bronze Scorchstone is pretty sufficient. If you want, you could look into a Lesser Healing Scroll, which would give you a full heal.

The Parasol of Unfortunate Demise is a good shield, too. If you want another, I'd recommend Leaf Shield. In my battling, I find Leaf Shield more effective, but the parasol is really helpful with the full light blocking.

For other weapons, you should think about Downsize! as a defensive measure. Also, I'm a big fan of freezing, so you could consider freezers like Scroll of Freezing or Randomly Firing Freeze Ray. You probably also want to invest in a few bombs. If you want to spend the NP for a multiple-use bomb, the cheapest is Honey Potion, but there are some constants out now that do as many icons of damage and are in the same price range. If you want one-use bombs, I recommend Jar of Meepit Eyes, Swift Darkfire Negg Bomb or any 15-icon muffin like Shooting Star Muffin, Golden Muffin, or Brain Muffin.

You should also think about some reflectors. With your low strength and defense, reflectors could be really helpful if you're fighting an opponent that deals a lot of one type of icon. Reflectors tend to be pretty cheap, too. I got 50% reflectors for all of the icons except physical for about 30k (and that's total, not each). They all have a small chance of breaking, but it's small. The ones I got are Expert Lens, Shovel Plus, Super U-Bend, Turbo Flame Reflector, Ultra Dark Reflectorb, and Double Dryer. With these, you'd mostly keep them in your SDB, but you'd rotate them in if you're fighting an opponent who does a lot of the one kind of damage.

In the same market, you could consider investing in a Prickly Potion. Prickly Potion attacks using the strength boost of your opponent instead of you, so you can do a lot of damage with it. I'm guessing they are pretty expensive right now because they are great weapons for beginning battlers, but if you have the NP, you might want to do it.

By hammer I meant the Ridiculously Heavy Battle Hammers. But alright, thanks for the suggestions. Would it be worth it right now though to buy the randomly firing freezing ray with the inflated prices? And should I be looking into stronger constants like the pitch fork?