2 Part Question - My Support section & Premium

D305

Okay well, my first question is about the support section on Neopets.

When you go the "help" page and there's a My Support tab. I assume this tab is for you to see your tickets that you have submitted?
Has anyone been having troubles with this though? Every time I click on it it changes to a log in page and refreshes back to the "help" page. I tried logging out and going straight there, but it takes me instead to the Neopets login page, making me log into my account first..

Anyone know anything about this?

My second question is concerning premium. I purchased a month back in December to try it out and after a while I went and purchased a longer subscription.. It said I would be charged when the month runs out, but today when I logged in it says I don't have premium anymore..

Anyone have had an issue with this before? (Purchasing a different subscription when you already have one?)

My Support is such a pain. I think most people have experienced what you're describing. I know I have. Often.

About your premium question: Did you by any chance get a new credit card? Any changes to your payment method? That's the only thing that springs to mind.

Well if the my support tab doesn't work, will I get a reply in an e-mail? Does anyone know how long it usually takes for them to reply? Better question, do they even reply?

As for the payment option I was using paypal and my paypal is up to date, so no change in credit card or anything during that time.. Unsure why it didn't go through. :s

Well I got a reply yesterday from them. For anyone who cares, they said the payment upgrade didn't activate.. As I purchased it at a discounted price & it is no longer available, they'll "look into it" .. Hopefully they figure something out.

Also, after they replied to the ticket the My Support section is working now.

Checked the my support tab today and it's not working again.. I assume I won't get a reply until at least Monday.. Which sucks because I have 5 pets and can't use my account until I abandon or transfer 1 pet.. Monday is the date for one of those yearly avatars.. So looks like I'm going to have to lose a pet :x

The My Support has been like this forever. TNT may never fix it, I don't know. Instead, I check my email to see if they responded.

I have the same problem with Premium, when I upgraded to 12 month yet I will get billed in April when i should be billed a year from now...okay 11 months from now...you get the idea. In the case of the Premium issue, I'd file a ticket, and check your email for a response instead of My Support, as that doesn't work.

Oh! By the way! You get a grace period of 90 days to pick up your pet again, if you had to abandon it due to losing premium.

If the service is cancelled while there are five pets on the account,
the user must choose to abandon or transfer one pet (any of the five)
before they are able to proceed on the site. However, if the user
chooses to pound a pet, the pet is put on "hold" for 90 days. During
this hold period, no one will be able to adopt the pet except
for the user who abandoned it. In case you change your mind about
cancelling, or your service was terminated due to a billing error, you
will be able to re-adopt your pet within the 90 day period. After 90
days, the pet will go into the general pound where anyone can adopt
him/her.

http://www.thedailyneopets.com/articles/neopets-premium-new/#pet

[ninja edit]

Well the reason why I don't buy premium again is because I purchased the 12 months at the discounted price & it is no longer available.

Thanks for the info on the pets thing. Hopefully it gets resolved by then. :)

HUGE RANT EDIT:

So Neopets makes no sense.. I tried to abandon my pet and it said that I need to take off the petpet from it before I can do that.. Yet every page I go to it takes me to the "End of Premium" page and makes me abandon or transfer a pet.. Go figure.. Guess I'm missing the avatar today.. Really fed up with how broken the game is..