Hello All!

starrdomm

Hello everyone! My name is Elyse (you can call me Starr, too!). I am from Canada and I have been playing Neopets for nearly 11 years. I've recently started collecting avatars, and I'm working on game avatars right now. My Neopets user name is Starrdomm (hey, I'm consistent!), so feel free to neofriend me!

Wow, Elyse is such a unique name. I would never want to be called a nickname. I'm Kay :) Have fun with the shockwave games o.o Getting them to work was worse then getting one of my wisdom teeth out.

Nice to meet you Elyse! :) I sure do hope you like it here. I'm Xandria! & You will find plenty of avatar collectors here. Myself include. :P

Welcome to the forums! I'm sure you'll love it here.

Good luck with the game avatars, I'm going to be putting those off forever. :sad02:

Hello everyone! What a warm welcome!

Haliaetus - The game avatars are tricky. I am just not good at Flash games, apparently... Thanks for the luck! I think I'm going to need it!

Kay - Thank you!! I have always loved my name. But people find it hard to remember! I like your signiture, by the way!

Fuzzy - Yay for newbies! I'm sure we'll see each other around!

Karma - Thanks :) I have definitely made a lot of progress over the last little bit. The kind people on the Neoboards have been super helpful as well. I have actually borrowed a few items from the Lending program! It was very helpful as well.

Xandria - I figured this would be a good place to meet/get advice from other collectors. Thanks for the welcome!

Jurassic - I'm sure I will, too! I love love love the avatar collector avvie. So I need the game avatars if I have any hope of getting that one.

Jadey - Hey there! Thanks for the luck. I can see this being an uphill battle!

Thanks everyone!! It's so nice to meet you all!

Edited by starrdomm