Main Acccount Frozen?!?!?

dynamic_dragon

I'm just going to relax and see what happens, fingers crossed I'm in the right and they return my account, I mean it's pretty harsh to freeze an account because of such a stupid mistake and not return it. I continue to thank you all for your support and if my account ends up unfrozen you can be sure to receive an item gift from dynamic_dragon :)

By the way, coopkaty, did you ever get your 11 year old account back and why were you frozen (if you don't mind me asking??) :S

I did get it back, but it just felt so corrupted and used. Plus the offenders took EVERYTHING from me, so I just ended the poor things existence

Also, in the matter of the person who has been waiting for 8 months. This happens sometimes, you are not getting your account back most likely and it slipped their minds to respectfully deny you. I lost an account in my earlier years, sent in a ticket, then a year later remembered that I sent in a ticket and never got a reply so I sent in a new one. They got back to me saying that they couldn't find my ticket in the database and that it was possible they closed it but forgot to get back to me

Ok cool thank you :) Hoping TNT forgives my little mistake and I can get back on my account! Until then I have made a new main.

I apologise for bringing this up repetitively, but after a few discussions with several other Neopets users they all agree that TNT staff may 'hopefully' return my account with perhaps a permanent silence (I don't care about that I just want my account!). They all agree that even though I did mention Neo[Removed] TNT should have proof that I was attempting to help another user out and I did not have any intention to lie, deceive or cheat, hence the frozen for 'cheating or using a downloadable cheat program' is out of context and perhaps a harsher punishment than what I should have received. No links were provided in an attempt to encourage others to cheat and even I reposted the reply again after the Neoboards rejected my first post because it had the word Neo[Removed] in it. Hence, this is proof I wasn't intending to cheat because I've supplied the information again but without the name of the website. Finally, they all do agree that it was an auto-freeze situation because the TNT monitoring system had seen the word Neo[Removed] and stopped me from posting it.

I actually forgot to mention this earlier, but when I replied with 'According to the Neo[Removed] Item DB the price is around 90k' it didn't actually go through so nobody on the boards would have seen it, I got a red error message instead saying do not cheat or something among that. I then re-typed the message without even mentioning Neo[Removed] just the price of the item estimate so hopefully this is proof enough that I did not intend to cheat and nobody would have seen the message for me to get frozen for cheating, it was just a silly honest mistake.

I can only wait for TNT to reply soon enough now...

Edited by dynamic_dragon

• 2 months later...

I actually find it more comforting to be permanently silenced than not silenced, mainly because accidentally using stupid words like neo[Removed] will get you frozen.

At any rate, some good and bad news for you. The bad news is that 99% of the time, you will not get your account back from using the word "neo[Removed]." The good news is that it has happened before:

na9hwb5.jpg

That happened a few days back to someone else, who also used the word neo[Removed]. Of course, they wrote in dozens of times, and provided lots of evidence. They probably also purchased neocash. Good luck!