Getting premium, does TNT take prepaid cards?

~Xandria

In other words... do you have to have a credit card that's attached to a bank account or can you use a prepaid visa or even a prepaid walmart card? If it has to be attached to a bank account I'm afraid I won't be able to get premium. :(

Thanks in advance guys!

It has to be a credit card that they can bill again in a year. They keep charging you until you cancel it, so it has to have those capabilities.

So a Visa gift card won't work, but a regular Visa credit card or debit card will work.

It has to be a credit card that they can bill again in a year. They keep charging you until you cancel it, so it has to have those capabilities.

So a Visa gift card won't work, but a regular Visa credit card or debit card will work.

Well. I was planning on paying monthly, so.... I don't know how much of a difference that would make. I'm so ignorant when it comes to credit cards because I've never had one. Does that mean that it does have to be attached to a bank? Or do debit cards not have to be?

One option is a Visa Debit card. Basically it's a credit card, but works just like your regular bank card. It makes online purchases and everything so much easier and safer imo. With these types of cards they can continue to bill you and it'll process as long as their is sufficient funds in your bank account. It's basically a credit card but you don't have to pay interest on your purchases. :)

I think a prepaid card would work fine. If you forget to load more money when they bill you the second time (premium is an automatic withdrawal) you will just not have premium anymore. Last month I lost my Discover card, got the card canceled and replaced but I forgot to update the info on my premium account. Signed in one day and Premium was gone. Redid the Premium sign up thing and all has been well since. :)

You guys are awesome! Thank you so much for the info. I think I'll use a prepaid mastercard and I'm keeping my fingers crossed it'll work. Sounds like it will though. YAY! I'm so excited. I'll update when I have premium later tonight. :)

I'm thinking about signing up for premium as well. I'm just not sure if I want to do monthly or yearly :/

If you're low on cash I'd reccommend there 4 month plan. Obviously yearly is the best bang for your buck, but..... if you are struggling for cash like I am, then the 4 month plan seems reasonable. You save 20 bucks doing it that way vs. paying monthly and it's 25 bucks I believe. Not too bad.

EDIT: It now says I'm a premium member! YAY! But... I don't see any of the premium features available yet. About how long does it take to activate?

Yes, everything is indeed in order. :) Thanks KC!