Semi-new

whohater1

Hi, I've been a member of the neopets community off and on since the year 2000 (pretty much from the beginning). Unfortunately I'm not on the same account anymore, because I lost my original log-in, but I'm sure my original pets are in good hands somewhere ;)

My current account is whohater and I've been using that account for 4 years (though just took a year break). I've been a member of TDN for a few years, but this is also a new account, and I was never active on the forums.

Anyway, my name is Emily, 30 years old (yes I'm an oldie!!) live in NY with my dad/uncle/sister and 2 cats... They sometimes get a little jealous if I play with my neopets and not them ;) I work in direct sales selling Scentsy candles, and in my spare time enjoy bowling, and of course watching my Yankees!!! Nice to "meet" you :)

Welcome to the forums Emily! It's very nice to meet you. I'm Xandria. :) I also have a two cats. The poor little things beg for my attention by staring at me with a pityful look (they do it on purpose, they know I can't resist the look) and meowing. If that doesn't work they will jump up on my desk and attempt to lay on my keyboard and drink the water out of my cup. :laughingsmiley: Haha.

That's awesome that you sell scentsys! I have one myself and I absolutley love it. My uncle sells them and everytime he visits from Colorado he brings down a whole bunch of new scents. They have so many!

Anyways, I hope you enjoy your time here. :)