Some help with my new gallery?

poptart123

So I just created a gallery. The contents are all themed around my 8 month old daughter Kalianne Valentine. :)

I already have almost 90 items in there but now I have hit a road block. I can't think of more items. That is where I need some help. I am still pretty much new after a 10+ year hiatus so I am not familiar with a lot of the items in existence. I am not too concerned about the price of the items, whether they are 1NP or a lot (if I don't have the money I will save for them).

A little about her in addition to usual baby stuff:

Of course, as I mentioned her name is Kalianne "Kali" Valentine and she is 8 months old

She LOVES monkeys

We call her peanut, cupcake, kali bear, or peanut butter

She is always smiling and laughing

She is very smart and loves to play with toys

Her nursery is pink and brown so we call those her "favorite colors"

I would love to hear (er... read?) your ideas! Thanks in advance!

It's a lovely gallery so far! You could try searching an item database using key words from the things you listed (peanut, cupcake, toy, mynci [instead of monkey], pink, etc.).

I had a look through cupcakes and here are some cute items ^_^ :

Strawberry and Chocolate Yurble Cupcake - foo_yurble2.gif

Strawberry Mynci Day Cupcake - bak_mynci_strawberry.gif

Pink Cupcake Plushie - plu_pink_cupcake.gif

You might also see a few things you like if you browse the beautiful items thread, although not everything there will match your theme!

It's a lovely gallery so far! You could try searching an item database using key words from the things you listed (peanut, cupcake, toy, mynci [instead of monkey], pink, etc.).

I had a look through cupcakes and here are some cute items ^_^ :

Strawberry and Chocolate Yurble Cupcake - foo_yurble2.gif

Strawberry Mynci Day Cupcake - bak_mynci_strawberry.gif

Pink Cupcake Plushie - plu_pink_cupcake.gif

You might also see a few things you like if you browse the beautiful items thread, although not everything there will match your theme!

Thanks so much! I have no idea why it didn't occur to me to use an item database. I always forget they exist to be honest. And those cupcakes are adorable! :)

Yup, http://items.jellyneo.net/index.php is what you need!

I searched 'peanut' and it came up with 70 items, of which you only have 4 :)

Thanks for the heads up. And oh my goodness... You are too kind! Thanks for the surprise gifts. You made no mention of them and then when I signed in "SURPRISE!". You didn't have to do that and it is very much appreciated

I just sent one of these your way. plu_advc2012_mynci_strawberry.gif It fits pretty well, and it's the cutest thing ever. :D

You... you are too awesome for words. I LOVE it! Thank you so much! You're very right - cutest. thing. ever.

In conclusion: I friggin' love you guys.