Anything better than Scroll of Knowledge under 1mil?

f4lyfe

I'm using 2X Scroll of Knowledge for attacking right now because this seems like the best weapons under ~1mil NP. The next step up seems to be Ylanas Blaster, Sword of Wraith Smiting, Bow of Destiny, or Altador Cup Throwing Star. All are roughly in the million range.

Is there anything to bridge the gap between spending 20,000 NP for the scroll and spending a million or so NP?

The other stuff I'm using

Downsize!

Blue Scorchstone

Parasol of Ultimate Demise

Golden Compass

Although for 1p I never find myself needing to defend much. I could go buy something like a Leaf Shield but I feel like I'd never use it.

My pets stats are

Hp:78

Att:58

Def:74

Spd:54

I'm doing a combination of labray and training to keep things fairly even right now.

You may want to consider Rusty Pitchfork. It is a dual-duty that attacks with 11 icons and defends 5 physical. It costs 600k currently at the TP. Other than that, none that I know of.

First of all, I bought Rusty Pitchfork off a user just this week for 400k, so it's pretty awesome. Other users are selling for around 510k (lower or higher), I believe.

Secondly, I bought the 12.__ and 13 icons before for around 900k-1 mil.

Try getting a Hanso Charisma Charm (dual duty that does 5 light, 5 earth + full dark blockage) or a Rusty Pitchfork (3 fire, 3 earth, 5 physical + 5 physical defense).

Other upgades to your set, I believe would be Greater Healing Scroll (50 HP heal) but I think it's inflated right now to around 150k. Your choice though (I preferred Blue Scorchstone because of the overheal).

Edit: I do believe you should train up to a higher strength boost with the rest of the nps you have :D