Highscore question

crazy_cat_luv_bb

Hey, everybody! I've got a question. I sent already 2 perfect score in Extreme Herder 2 this month, one in the weekend and one in weekday (just yesterday). There's a pop-up said that the staff have to review the score (this I knew already). Before this I sent a score of 695. And in the top of highscore table. After I sent the first 700-score, I noticed that they delete my highscore this month, also delete me in the highscore table. I read somewhere that if you send score in the weekend you have to wait to Monday or Tuesday, but today is Wednesday already and they still haven't update my score. Is this a normal thing? Thank you! XD

They should send you a neomail when your score is officially approved. Sometimes they get backed up--I know it took them a while to get to my most recent Snowbeast Snackrifice one. It took them three days, I think.

I think you'll probably be fine--it will be approved.

On the first of every month, they delete all the high scores. That's why there is always a big rush to send scores on January 1st, February 1st, etc. If you are very good but not one of the best, you are more likely to be in the high score table. So they clear out the scores to give everyone a chance.