Hiya!

Hello all~ I'm Sticky!

I joined Neopets about a month ago-- I used to play about six years ago, but stopped after a friend of mine came over to my house one day and jacked all my neopoints -__-

But I'm over that debacle now and having a lot of fun in the new Neopia! (It took me FOREVER to realize that Faerieland was grounded now... I kept looking at it like, "I don't remember it being so close to The Haunted Woods..." lol).

Anyway, the TDN forums has helped me adjust a lot, so I figured I'd better stop lurking and start posting :)

Welcome to the forums and to the new neopets! I, too, started playing neopets again fairly recently. I've only been playing for about 10 months or so now. :) I played for a bit, when I was like 10 years old. :P It's changed a lot since then! TDN has definitley helped me a lot as a new player. The forums, the ALP, the articles, the members... everything is really helpful! So you've definitley come to the right place. :3

It's great to meet you Sticky and can't wait to see more of your posts, etc. If you have any questions feel free to send me a message, I'll try and help out whenever possible. :)

EDIT: Oh and congrats! It seems you've already accomplished quite a bit in the short time you've been playing! :) I also sent you a little gift to help you get started on collecting map pieces for the secret lab! It takes some time to save up for that.

Hi there, and welcome to TDN! :D -offers cookies- I hope you enjoy yourself here. :)

Heh, I had a similar reaction to Faerieland falling- I was around for the first half of that plot, but not the rest, and was terribly confused when I returned, LOL.

Welcome to the forums and to the new neopets! I, too, started playing neopets again fairly recently. I've only been playing for about 10 months or so now. :) I played for a bit, when I was like 10 years old. :P It's changed a lot since then! TDN has definitley helped me a lot as a new player. The forums, the ALP, the articles, the members... everything is really helpful! So you've definitley come to the right place. :3

It's great to meet you Sticky and can't wait to see more of your posts, etc. If you have any questions feel free to send me a message, I'll try and help out whenever possible. :)

EDIT: Oh and congrats! It seems you've already accomplished quite a bit in the short time you've been playing! :) I also sent you a little gift to help you get started on collecting map pieces for the secret lab! It takes some time to save up for that.

Ah, thank you! I joined right around when my winter break from school started, so I've had a lot of free time to spend on Neopets. And thank you for the gift! I feel cool now, lol.

Hi there, and welcome to TDN! :D -offers cookies- I hope you enjoy yourself here. :)

Heh, I had a similar reaction to Faerieland falling- I was around for the first half of that plot, but not the rest, and was terribly confused when I returned, LOL.

Yeah, I missed that plot completely lol. I'm hoping that there's a new plot soon because I always seem to miss them!

And thanks for the cookies! ^__^