Question about flash game trophies?

~Xandria

Hey guys! Well I was going to go ahead and give bumble beans a shot and see if I could get a trophy for it. I can score pretty high on that game, but not quite as high as the people currently on the highscore table. So, in order to get the trophy I'd have to have perfect timing.

My question is do they reset the scores exactly at 12amNST?

Also, would it count if I started playing at 11:45 and then sent my score at 12? Would I get the trophy right away?

I tried for this trophy last month and got the highest score on the table but then my score would not send! I got one of those red error messages? Now I'm freaking out thinking it'll happen again. Was that just bad luck/a coincidence?

I'm really unsure how to go about this so any help is appreciated!

You have to start your game after 11:50pm, or else you will get that red message that prevents you from sending your score. But yes, the tables are reset at midnight NST, and you need to stay in a trophy slot until midnight the next night to get your trophy.

You have to start your game after 11:50pm, or else you will get that red message that prevents you from sending your score. But yes, the tables are reset at midnight NST, and you need to stay in a trophy slot until midnight the next night to get your trophy.

Oh. Lovely. Now I stand no chance at all. Haha. I thought my score of 950 was a pretty good one, but people are already going as high as 2,000. -_- I *might* still have a chance at bronze, but I doubt it. Thank you for answering my question.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).

The original topic is now answered and will be closed.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.