Greetings!

snugglebenny

Hello Benny! 'Hope you don't mind me calling you that for short. :P Ahem. I should have read the post you just made before mine. Woopsiessss. :)

Welcome to the forums! We have a great community here and I hope you like it as much as we all do.

Hope to see you around.

Hello Benny! 'Hope you don't mind me calling you that for short. :P Ahem. I should have read the post you just made before mine. Woopsiessss. :)

Welcome to the forums! We have a great community here and I hope you like it as much as we all do.

Hope to see you around.

Chuckling over here. No worries, I would've been fine with it even if I hadn't posted :)

Thanks for the welcome~ I'm looking forward to annoying you all (hehe) with my presence.

12 years, gosh, that's long!

Welcome! Hope you're going to have a lot of fun here.

Thank you! YES it is goodness I don't know how I've managed it sometimes. I semi-quit (unintentionally, I may have developed an addiction to World of Warcraft that overruled my addiction to Neo for a little while.... hehe) like 5 years ago but I would come back and make some more NP ever so often, and then I realised how much I missed it :( so I'm trying to get back into the swing of things!

A little fun fact for y'all.... I bought my ENTIRE secret lab map way back when (I think 9 or 10 years ago) for under 100k :) and I'm kicking myself now for not stocking up on pieces back then because I thought they were really expensive!!

Hi Benny welcome to the Fourms! Congrats on being on Neo for 12 years, that's crazy! I've got about a decade under my belt but my account is only four years old (wish I still had the original - got hacked awhile back).

Wow, 12 years is a long time :O It's nice that you finally joined us! I hope you like it here~