Greetings, comrades!

Doozy

Hello! I'm Doozy. I've been playing Neopets for about 7 years, using TDN for most of that time to do my dailies and such. I just made this forums account thing yesterday and I thought, why not, I'll introduce myself. I'm generally quiet and tend not to post much in forums. I'm very hyper most of the time, though, so it kinda contradicts my quiet nature lol. When I put input into anything it really shows how childish and sarcastic I can be, but I do know how and when to be serious. I hope that I'll make some friends here and that maybe I can become a part of the community. Nice t'meetcha!

- Doozy

Hey Doozy! That's what I thought too, about being quieter and not posting much in forums, but then I quickly discovered that there are so many awesome people here and you just want to take part in discussing things. For me, I tend to stick to the neo-related discussions, but I'm still up to almost 600 posts already.

I look forward to seeing you around the boards and hope you feel comfortable taking part in some conversations soon (I always enjoy a sarcastic sense of humour!)

Hello Doozy! I'm Ash and I have also been using TDN for my dailies and game guides but I just recently started using the forums. So far its turned out to me an amazing place to chit chat and to meet som new people and gather help on pretty much anything!

Hello and welcome to the forums! :) I'm Xandria. I hope to be seeing you around. There are lots of fun and interesting members here. I hope you'll enjoy it as much as we do. <3

Welcome to the forums! I'm like you, quite in nature but I can be pretty spastic.

I'm sure you will love it here. ^_^