I would like to tell you something about...

Luventas

Icepets

Icepets is a petsite with ~20k users. We're a very friendly community, especially around Christmas. Unlike neopets, Icepets gives you the opportunity to make the site better (You can donate and request your own pet, items or avatars), the staff is friendly (You get scammed/hacked (which actually just happened once as far as I know) - You get all you lost back) and the pets are cute.

If you could take a look at it via the link in my siggy *yes, down there*, I'd really appreciate it. I love to see new faces around there :3

I know Icepets is not as well coded as neopets is, but it still is awesome. My favorite feature about it is:

There are 303 possible colour/species combinations (still growing). Once you paint your pet a colour it's in it's closet. You can use that colour again any time, even if you paint it another colour!

Give it a chance! *Puts some cookies near the signature to lure more people :laughingsmiley:

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Zombiiesque) because of a violation of the forum rules.

We already have a Icepets Discussion Thread. Post all Icepets discussion there.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Zombiiesque if you have any questions regarding this action.

Oh, I hope I wont get any problems with this thread then! :O

I think so too, it's the pest petsite. I prefer it over icepets because of it's size. It's just smaller and more private :)