Changing a Pet

lakecat

This is a two part question. 1. Many months ago, my active pet, J88KK (who WAS an unpainted Yellow Kougra :evil: ) was randomly made invisible :ph34r: . Is that considered valuable or special, or even rare? I've gotten used to it, but my lack of control over the event bothered me at the time. Is there any way to change him back if I should ever want to?

2. Also a long time ago, a friend offered a pet for me to adopt, which I did. However, I've never liked the original name. Is there any way to change it? I tried searching but perhaps missed a thread. :eh:

Unfortunately there is no way to change a pet's name.

As for the colour you can definitely change it back. If you want him yellow again, just buy a yellow paint brush and take him to the Rainbow pool to paint him. Or you can buy any paint brush to switch to another colour. Being invisible can also be painted with the Invisible paint brush so it's not really rare. The random event that made your kougra invisible is, but that doesn't really mean anything in of itself. The colour isn't considered a valuable colour compared to others, because I don't believe that's one of the more expensive brushes.

Yes, Koralis pretty much summed up the rarity aspect. It's not very highly sought after for obvious reasons - You can't see the pet! Some people like it though because there is some cool customization potentional. So you could either buy your pet a paint brush or save up for the Secret Lab Map which you can use everyday and it has the chance to change your pets species or color. It's a cheaper option in the big scheme of things and zapping your pet is quite fun.

I can say I know how you feel though. :( The lab changed my pet invisible yesterday so hopefully I'll get a good zap soon! Best of luck to you. :3

Hmm. I think you could always transfer the pet between accounts, paint it, then transfer back?

A late thanks for all of your answers (I forgot I posted this). I just checked, I still have those 2 basic brushes, a Yellow one and a Blue one (in addition to many others I acquired later :icecream: ) . I believe they were both given when I joined? It's been so long I've forgotten. I may or may not change him back, I'm kinda used to him like this. :questionmark: :shiftyeyes_anim: :evil:

A late thanks for all of your answers (I forgot I posted this). I just checked, I still have those 2 basic brushes, a Yellow one and a Blue one (in addition to many others I acquired later :icecream: ) . I believe they were both given when I joined? It's been so long I've forgotten. I may or may not change him back, I'm kinda used to him like this. :questionmark: :shiftyeyes_anim: :evil:

I'm glad we were able to help! :)

Actually, I'm kind of glad he's invisible for now. It makes for a very nice Christmas customization with my Frosted Window and Snowflake Frame. If a Pet were there, it would spoil the effect I think. :camera: I might keep it that way past the Holidays. :santa: 0:)