Oh hey there

Badger

Hello everyone. I started playing in 2000 but I've never really joined any sort of communities outside of the site. It's gotten so strict on there that I don't think I can post on the neoboards anymore. I constantly expect to be frozen for saying something innocuous and wanted a place I could discuss the site without mods bearing down on me. I've had to totally restart once already when I was frozen in 03 for posting on the neoboards in glee that I had finally come out to my family. Good job, TNT. You nipped that threat to your site right in the bud.

So here I am. Hopefully I will be allowed to actually be myself on here. The neoboards these days require you to almost suppress your personality just to communicate.

Welcome, badger :)

I feel the same way about the neoboards. I've gotten warnings for some pretty strange things, so now I very rarely post. I have no idea what sets off the warnings sometimes...

I think you'll be pretty comfortable here. This is a pretty accepting place (unless you're being totally unreasonable :P)

Hi there, welcome to TDN! I hope you enjoy yourself here. :3 -offers cookies-

Yeah, TNTs rules are a little on the ridiculous side. I very rarely post anymore on the boards. :/

Welcome to the forums! You'll definitely be able to be yourself here, I look forward to seeing you around. :)

Hi and welcome :)

I don't post on the neoboards except for the shop ads. I only go on the shop ads boards to post the link to my shop.

Welcome to the forums! You will definitley find us more on the lenient side. We have proof of that if you check out some of the topics in the "off-topic" section at the bottom. :laughingsmiley: This is a great way to recieve help for neopets of course, but it's also a very tight knit community here. Everyone here is very supportive and helpful in real-life situations too.

I hope you'll feel right at home. & You should be just fine linking your neopets account from here. A few people don't but that's usually because they don't want to recieve random neofriend requests or neomails.