OMG NO :((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

Angeló

I accidentally zapped my Maraquan Acara !!!!!!!!!!!!

and now she is Camouflage !!!!!!!

I've been zapping the lab pet for 3 days and it tells me "Nothing Has Happened" ... but when I make a mistake ... it changes color at once !!!!!

WHY LABRAY WHY !!??!!!

I would crumble into a million pieces if my maraquan grarrl was zapped into something else.

-offers sympathy cookies- :(

Gazookesasmile transforms into a Maraquan Acara!!!

I bought a potion for 700k ... the seller was really nice about it (it usually goes for 800k+)

Gazoo is so happy to be back to her usual self ... although she *kinda* liked being zapped another color for a change ...

I'm glad you got her back to her usual self! And with a little discount, too. I know how painful that is.

You know, I accidentally zapped Nocturnoxis one day after I decided no more zapping with the Shadow paint job, and I was actually glad because it changed the gender back to male, which was the original gender and works better for me. I'd say that was a lucky one.

Ugh, I'm so sorry that happened! D: But at least she is back to normal now! And it's nice how cheap the MP is- I was fearing that you'd have to pay the 7 million or whatever the PB is going for nowadays. Urgh!

I paid 5 million for my mara grarrl morphing potion.. so you're extremely lucky there that yours was so cheap. :O

I paid 5 million for my mara grarrl morphing potion.. so you're extremely lucky there that yours was so cheap. :O

maraquan grarrls are so full of awesome :D

but i like my tentacled friend much more xxx

Aww that's really too bad :(

I remember the day Cedarn went from pirate draik to Green Gnorbu... not a happy day. Though I zapped knowingly (want robo draik, rawr!), so I can't really complain.

Aww noes :( That's really too bad... I know how you feel though, I once accidently zapped my poogle and she turned into a lenny.. Here's a virtual hug *hug*

Fortunately red poogle morphing potions go for about 20k now!

Oh no! I'm sorry that happened :( At least she is back to herself :) I would be so sad if my desert scorchio got accidentally zapped by me one day :( or my halloween nimmo (if I get a lab ray on my side)

wow thats a shame but at least you could morph back I just recentally bought the last peice I needed for the lab and I have a maraquan eyrie from a fountian faerie quest and there is no maraquan eurie mp yet. Now I feel a bit nervous :sad01_anim:

It makes me nervous too. I will be sure to be alert while zapping from now on. Your Eyrie is cute!