Random Contest trouble

Wildbreeze

I'm trying to submit a drawing for the Random Contest, and it's starting to get me pretty frustrated. First off, I have to shrink the image down to nothing, which I figured out pretty quickly and doesn't bother me too much. But one of the rules is that it has to be a .jpg or .gif, in lowercase letters. My computer refuses to save it as lowercase (it's always .JPG or .GIF), making it impossible for me to submit my drawing. I've tried changing the file name and type, but nothing seems to work. Anyone know how I can fix this?

I did try that. The thing I wasn't paying attention to was using different programs. I'm going to try it in Paint instead of Microsoft Office... I think it's just that program that won't let me save it right. *facepalm*

No, I had the file name in lowercase, but the file type said .JPG, and the submission form rejected it.

Edit: I got it. It worked. :happydance: *sigh of relief* Note to self: use Paint from now on.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Zombiiesque).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Zombiiesque if you have any questions regarding this action.