Not-so-new anymore

miemieh

Hello c:

I've been posting here for a month or two, but I didn't introduce myself, so here I go.

My name is Miemieh/Mimi, I'm 19 years old and live together with my girlfriend in the Netherlands.

Since I was a little child I played Neopets, and so I came back a year ago, more loving it then ever before.

I thought I was the only -not really- adult playing neopets, but then I came here and noticed that I'm not thát old.

The reason that I started posting was that everyone looks so lovely and caring to each other. From the outside it looks like one big family.

Well, that's it.

Thank you for reading my intro-post. :D

Awh, may I say you have a beautiful name. & I am incredibly jealous that you live in the Netherlands. It's somewhere I've always wanted to visit or maybe even live one day.

Oh, and you are very right! Everyone here is very kind, compassionate, and helpful (in more ways than neopets). I hope to start seeing you around more often! Take care. ^_^

I'm Xandria btw. :3

Hi there, and welcome (oficially! :D). -offers cookies- I'm glad you've been liking it here so far. :D

Official welcome (though I'm definitely newer than you!). I did the same thing - I've using Neopets since I was a kid and came back to it recently. I'm glad I'm not the only adult who still finds this site fun!