Hiya ;P

evaeyal

Hi there c: my name is Eva and i will be happy to meet u all ;3

im 14 old years from Israel and i have 3 Neopets, 2 kougras and 1 grundo.

but im adopting everyday different neopet [4th neopet] because i like to help neopets, feed them and if they are sick so ill heal them o:

im doing it for no reason, but after a day im bringing them back to the pound, i know its sounds mean but

i want to feed and heal alot neopets in the pound :I and i noticed that ppl like to adopt neopets with special colors,

so if ill get the lab map [3 parts so far I:<] ill try to change their color until they get one, after it ill put them in the pound and ppl will adopt them.

so yep its still alittle mean but its for their own good :C

so anyways thats my first character in neopets: http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=evaeyal

i bought for her an cheap paintbrush and colored her o: and she got ill one time and i didnt had enough money for the medice so i bought for her alot cheap clothes and stuffs because i dont like to see her face sad I: even if she still had sad face it made me happy cuz i bought for her something, and after that i started to spam the healing water faiere place o_O.

k srry that im talking alot thats just who i am e-e.