User Lookup Spotlight

bluewisp16

I submitted this:

http://www.neopets.com/userlookup.phtml?user=bluewisp16

when the game first came out to the user lookup spotlight and still haven't heard back. Does that mean I won't get in and should try a different lookup? I've submitted two in the past that I never heard back from too, so I'm extremely frustrated.

Small bug note: It's impossible to use your navigation links for premium users (like me) on a laptop because they are aligned at the bottom and my premium bar is being put OVER them. That might be enough for not winning the UL spotlight, but I don't know.

It takes times for entries to be looked at, and TNT searches amongst them for special day. Since it's a game lookup, it might have a chance to be picked around GMC or DD.

Since you can only have 1 submission at once, and every time you enter you a new one you get put back at the queue, it's better not to constantly come up with new designs to enter because that pushes your chances back and you will have to wait longer. There are about 500 entries that TNT in the database. We can assume that some of them will be rejected when they are looked at, but even then... there is material for at least 7-8 YEARS ahead of spotlight material.