Anyone play yugioh?

Finn the Human

thats all my friend does, he even wants hundreds dollars worth of yugioh cards over anything else when its christmas xD i play yugioh sometimes, but not much, while my friend even goes to tournaments :P

thats all my friend does, he even wants hundreds dollars worth of yugioh cards over anything else when its christmas xD i play yugioh sometimes, but not much, while my friend even goes to tournaments :P

Do you know how to play? I find it very fun. I just started playing "Shadow Games" with my friends. I have 2 souls.

Do you know how to play? I find it very fun. I just started playing "Shadow Games" with my friends. I have 2 souls.

yea i know how to play, but i usually sound dumb because i have no idea whats going on (example: me: "ha i'll directly attack you because this card allows it!" friend: "mirror force!" me: "what does that mean? D:")

yea i know how to play, but i usually sound dumb because i have no idea whats going on (example: me: "ha i'll directly attack you because this card allows it!" friend: "mirror force!" me: "what does that mean? D:")

Hmm. I could teach you strategy. Mirror Force= Destroy all of opponents attack position monsters.

Hmm. I could teach you strategy. Mirror Force= Destroy all of opponents attack position monsters.

I have a crystal beast deck, its not a very strict deck though, very balanced

Cool. I have a bunch of decks. One is elemental hero.

my deck has a lot of cards that power up other monsters, or makes the monsters power depend on how many monsters are in the graveyard

I used to be heavily invested in Yu-Gi-Oh, but that was a few years ago. I still have some of my cards though; used to run a Gladiator Beast and Blackwing decks when they were in their heydays. I stopped playing before XYZs were introduced; I do play from time to time on Dueling Network when I have a lot of spare time though.

I used to be heavily invested in Yu-Gi-Oh, but that was a few years ago. I still have some of my cards though; used to run a Gladiator Beast and Blackwing decks when they were in their heydays. I stopped playing before XYZs were introduced; I do play from time to time on Dueling Network when I have a lot of spare time though.

I actually liked yu-gi-oh better when there weren't any XYZ's. The reason is that it is SO easy to beat them now! I have a whole bunch in my class that play but only three friends that are good enough to stand a chance against me. One uses a machine deck, one uses a warrior deck and one uses synchro based deck. I bring either Utopia, Terror Byte or Void Ogre Dragon and they lose EASILY.