Random Contest Assistance

MaraquanEyrie

Hey Guys and Gals, I need a bit of help reguarding the Random contest, I was so excited when I saw that this round I might be able to enter with even with my poor skill set, so i went about my entry: drew, colored, scanned, and resized only upon entering discover I was useing the wrong file type. So thinking this would be an easy fix I head back into paint and save another copy as .gif which blurred and kind of pixilated the image so I return to the original and save a copy as JPEG (*.jpg;*.jpeg;*jpe;*jfif) thinking that neopets wanting a GIF or JPG type file would accept this. well I was wrong. can someone help me figure out how to make it a .jpg, or should I just cut my losses and enter my pixiliated .gif version.

If you send me a PM with the link to the best quality image you have, I can process it in Photoshop to decrease its size. That's likely what is blocking you from entering.

The issue has been resolved. Thank you Xepha for your help.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Vyvren).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Vyvren if you have any questions regarding this action.