*Waves*

littelblossomz

Hi everyone, I'm Sunny, how do you do?

I've been using TDN for dailies/game guides/plot coverage/avatar tracking for years now, and it's been a great help! So today I thought it was about time I joined the forum. I've been playing neo (on and off) for nine and a half years now and I'm probably more addicted than ever before. This is my first time joining a neo-related forum, and I'm pretty excited about it. Please do tell me a little about yourselves, and here's a little bit about me:

I'm an asian college student studying Anatomy in Canada.

I'm into piano and graphic designing, but I'm not spectacularly good at either :/

I love reading fantasy books :medieval: , playing old nintendo games :mario: , and (obviously) fooling around on neo. I especially like plots, and am currently trying to train my pet Saphly :rambo: while also saving up for her new battle set :ph34r:

My favourite foods :yum: are ice cream :icecream: , and BBQ ribs :oink:. And I have a very bad sweet tooth :whofarted:.

I'm probably best described as 'energetic' or even 'crazy' (:, and may come off as a little strange at first, but I've been told that my personality 'gets better' as you get to know me, so I hope you do.

I'm a bit sporadic and I enjoy teasing my friends, so if I do that to you I likely don't have any bad intentions and it's just that my sarcasm can't be transmitted properly through text.

Anyways, I can't wait to get to know you all :happydance:! TTYL.

(On a side note: did you notice how I found the emoticon button halfway through this post? Don't worry, I don't normally insert THIS many emotes into my posts. Seriously, I normally try to limit myself to <5)

Edit: Did you know TDN has a limit of 10 emoticons per post? I had to delete a few... I'm surprised I managed to break the rule on my first post!

Hi Sunny, and welcome to the forums! I hope you have lots of fun here, I'm sure you will love it. Hey, considering that you learned where the edit button was, that's gonna help you a lot in the long run! :P Just make sure to have a peek at the rules and I'm sure you'll be fine.

HI there, and welcome! -offers cookies- I hope you like it here. :D

Heh, I tend to abuse emoticons as well. :D

Oh my goodness, your Chomby is too cute for words. :D

Hi Sunny and welcome! ^_^ My name's Xandria. I'm sure I'll be seeing you lots around the forums. & Wow, Rebecca was right. I love your Chomby & Saphly is too cute as well. <3 I've always liked woodland pets.

As Zombiiesque said as long as you have a quick look at the rules you should do just fine. Can't wait to get to know you better!