Food Club Issue

The Charismatic Enigma

I've noticed this problem yesterday and today. I follow somebody else's Food Club guides on a regular basis, but for the past two days I've noticed that the pirates in the arenas for me are not the same as the pirates in the arenas for the guides that I follow.

Let me give an example. Today, almost every guide has bets that include betting on Gooblah the Grarrl in Lagoon. However, Gooblah is only in Treasure Island for me. One bet has me betting on The Tailhook Kid in Shipwreck (among other pirates), but the Tailhook Kid is in Lagoon for me.

Anyone know why this is?

Yup. It's a glitch that is happening every year and will only be set back to normal when we move our clock forward again in 6 months.

Q. What time does the round end? -or- What is the DST glitch?

A. At 1:45pm NST, a round closes to process results. This means that you can no longer make bets at this time. The bets stay closed until 2:15pm NST when the round officially ends and a new one starts. Follow this pattern for the spring months (usually between March until November).

When Daylight Savings Time ends in November, food club glitches for the entire DST end. You will be able to make bets until 1:00pm NST. At 1:00pm NST the round will end abruptly without closing, and you will be able to collect winnings and make bets for the next round. At 1:45pm NST the round will close for its normal time, and reopen as it's supposed to at 2:15pm NST. I recommend you waiting until after 2:15pm NST to make your bets because on occasion that period between 1:00 and 1:45 will glitch and cause losses of bets. After Daylight Savings Time starts again, betting returns to normal.

http://www.neopets.com/~Jamila233