Transformice!

Shiny Vulpix

Hi,I might be the only one that plays Transformice.Anyway, let me introduce you to it. You first have to make an account,and type in the password,and thats it! Now,when you log in, you need to get the cheese. You use the arrow keys to do it. In other words, you gotta move! Other instructions are at Help button.Good luck! You can also add me, Maractite.(yes i took that color from neopets for my username)

EDIT: Oh!Heres the link.http://www.transformice.com/

I used to play transformice a lot! It's a cute little game, but unfortunately I haven't been able to get on much lately. My username is Ruto, of course.

I am thoroughly intrigued lol. I'll go check it out... though I will admit I only came here because I actually read 'Transformers' instead of 'Tramsformice' and got all excited.

I am thoroughly intrigued lol. I'll go check it out... though I will admit I only came here because I actually read 'Transformers' instead of 'Tramsformice' and got all excited.

That is weird...anyway hope you like it.

Transformice is a fun and cute game! I played it some time ago but I was kinda terrible at it xD it took me awhile to figure out how to climb walls and stuff properly. It looks different now, though :O

My username on it is Karussells because everything I wanted was taken, I think ;u;

apparently I still suck at it xD;