Battledome Weapons?

I was going into my inventory to deposit some things into my SDB, and I noticed that all of the items I had equipped to my pets in the BD are sitting in my inventory. Has anyone else noticed that they have their equipped items back in their inventory? I'm not really sure what's going on, since the BD is still closed. I'm unsure of whether it's safe to move these items or not, or why they're even there in the first place.

Mine are still just attached to my neopets...or so I hope, at least :-P I checked my SDB, and they are not in there.

Hm, well now I'm more confused. :P I'm afraid to touch them, but I'm also afraid to leave them in my inventory because I don't want them getting snatched by the Pant Devil. :shiftyeyes_anim:

I would say, go ahead and move them into your SDB. They'll be safer there. When the Battledome reopens, go see if you have duplicates. If not, there's no problem; if there are, write a ticket in to TNT.

I would say, go ahead and move them into your SDB. They'll be safer there. When the Battledome reopens, go see if you have duplicates. If not, there's no problem; if there are, write a ticket in to TNT.

Yeah, that sounds like a good idea. I'll go on and move them into my SDB. Thanks for your help! ^_^

Did you recently pound a pet that had weapons attached to it? Because they still get removed from pets in that context even though the Battledome is down.

Oh, I didn't even think of that. I transferred a pet to one of my sides earlier today. Didn't even think to put those two things together. That must be what happened then. Thank you, I was a little worried/confused. :P

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Crimson).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Crimson if you have any questions regarding this action.