I`m back

April

It's been so long since I've been here.

Perhaps people don't even remember me.

But hello! I'm April.

I've returned. I kind of got distracted from Neopets as I got really into EggCave. Also I started University.

=D But I should be back and more active now, so huzzah!

Welcome back! ^_^ I hope you're here to stay. May I ask what eggcave is? I've never heard of it before.

Oh, thanks so much for clearing that up! I've seen a few other people with those eggs in there signatures and I had no idea what it was about. :laughingsmiley: Looks pretty cool though.

Have a good one! & I hope to see ya around.

Welcome Back April! :D

I'm glad to see you around here again. :) I hope everything went well for you while on your hiatus from Neopets and congrats on starting University. That must be exciting!

YAY April! :D welcome back! ^_^

also i for the first time: fed an Egg creature >_> i normally don't do that :P so cute!

hope everything is going well with University ^_^ and since you are back there is also Masks of Dread on! and *hug* yes i do remember you <3

Welcome back April! It's good to see you back here :D

You came back to Neo at the perfect time. Things are really starting to happen, the Masks of Dread event has started, GMC will be coming up, like you mentioned the Advent Calender.

Hi there, and welcome back to Neopets, and to TDN! -offers cookies- I hope you enjoy yourself here. :D

APRIL! I'm so glad to see you :-D Don't worry, I haven't forgotten your beautiful face!

...Well, er, I suppose I've never seen your beautiful face. So I guess I haven't forgotten...your beautiful...name?

You guys make me laugh. And thank you for the welcome backs!

It is good timing. I just caught up in the Masks event. I've also started getting my Habi going again. However, since returning, I don't feel the same want to get my dream pets as before. I just want to collect expensive things and build my stamp/card collection. Strange.

I am happy to be back, and happy to speak with you all again. =D

Having new motivations is good. Mine keep switching on Neo too, more frequently recently too now that I'm home more often.

Having new motivations is good. Mine keep switching on Neo too, more frequently recently too now that I'm home more often.

Well, it's a relief actually. Right now there's just one pet I want to work towards and that's getting a gold draik. Then perhaps my Tyrannian Krawk. I don't feel the need to try and get all of them at once right now.

Mostly, I just want to make Neopoints. Whicih can't hurt. =D