Item glitch

chiaroscruo

I've been working on my reading pet's needs lately and I've been had some glitches when I read to her that have got me concerned. About 10% of the time when I read a book and then click "close and refresh", the book is still in my inventory. I didn't buy two since there weren't two in my inventory to begin with and I know it didn't glitch out on reading it to her because if I click read again, she says she's already read it. So basically I get two of the same item. They aren't phantoms; I can put them in my shop and stuff. None of the books were at all expensive but it's still unfairly benefiting me. Has this happened to anyone else? Should I submit a bug report or something? I don't want to get in trouble for cheating or anything like that :sad02:

This is actually a perk for older accounts. :D Just TNTs way of thanking you for being around for a while. You can either read the book to another pet, or sell it and get your NP back.