Magical Plushie/Morphing Potions questions!

chaoteac

Hi there!

Chaoteac here. I have a few questions about magical plushies/morphing potions I'm hoping some of you kind people might have some answers to! See below for the rather rambling problems...

* Can you get magical plushies from the regular plushie shop in the Bazaar (or Plaza, I forget!)

* Are the effects of magical plushies permanent?

* Are the effects of the morphing potion permanent? (excluding lab ray, etc.)

* Are plushies usually cheaper than potions, vice versa, or no difference?

Thanks for reading this~!

I know for sure that the effects are permanent. :) I'm not sure about the prices, but I'd guess that it depends on the pet/color (I think the pirate krawk morphing potions/magical plushies run about the same).

I believe there's a way bigger variety of morphing potions than there is magical plushies, though!

i think plushie are more expsive but i'd recomend the lab ray then any of the choses :mellow: the effect are permant for all of those after you use the plushie it will becoem non-magical plushie and yes you can get them from the plushie shop olus morphing potion most of them are cheaper than the pb

GENERALLY Plushies are on par with the morphing potions, in terms of buying from other users. If you pick up a Magical plushie from the plushie shop, my understanding is that it will be a fair bit cheaper than the morphing potion equivalent. That being said, there are far more Morphing Potions than there are Magical plushies.

The effects of both are permanent, however you will keep the plushie as a Non-Magical version. (I.E Magical Pirate Krawk Plushie will turn into a Pirate Krawk Plushie) Which sell for anywhere (totally dependant on the species) between 1Np - ~45k NP

hope this helps!

Thanks everyone. I'm after a Cybunny and want to morph my current pet into one. I think the plushies and potions are about on par, ranging from 500k-600k depending on the seller. And I'm not sure I'll encounter a magical Cybunny plushie in the regular shop because they're so rare! Do rare items tend to shop up in the regular shops?

I know for sure that the effects are permanent. :) I'm not sure about the prices, but I'd guess that it depends on the pet/color (I think the pirate krawk morphing potions/magical plushies run about the same).

I believe there's a way bigger variety of morphing potions than there is magical plushies, though!

Thanks for your help!

GENERALLY Plushies are on par with the morphing potions, in terms of buying from other users. If you pick up a Magical plushie from the plushie shop, my understanding is that it will be a fair bit cheaper than the morphing potion equivalent. That being said, there are far more Morphing Potions than there are Magical plushies.

The effects of both are permanent, however you will keep the plushie as a Non-Magical version. (I.E Magical Pirate Krawk Plushie will turn into a Pirate Krawk Plushie) Which sell for anywhere (totally dependant on the species) between 1Np - ~45k NP

hope this helps!

Thanks for your answer~ I think I'll end up paying about 500k-600k for either a plushie or potion for the species I want! Do magical plushies of the limited/restricted species usually turn up in the regular shops though? I'm doubtful!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Zombiiesque) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Thanks for your answer~ I think I'll end up paying about 500k-600k for either a plushie or potion for the species I want! Do magical plushies of the limited/restricted species usually turn up in the regular shops though? I'm doubtful!

They do show up, but Magical plushies in general are rare. You would probably be better off buying it for a User